Courtesy of Becker Film Group, Film Blerg is giving away 10 double passes to see the KIDNAPPING MR. HEINEKEN , only at the movies March 12.
Film Synopsis: In 1983, a group of childhood friends pulled off the crime of the century: kidnapping one of the richest men in the world, the heir of the Heineken beer empire (Anthony Hopkins). The shocking capture–by gunpoint in broad daylight on the streets of Amsterdam–resulted in the largest ransom ever paid for a kidnapped individual. It was the perfect crime…until they got away with it. Based on a true story, KIDNAPPING MR. HEINEKEN also stars Sam Worthington, Jim Sturgess and Ryan Kwanten.
How to win:
- Subscribe to our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/40DaX
- Send your name and address to email@example.com
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 2nd March, 2015 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 6th March, 2015.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Becker Film Group cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must subscribe to the Film Blerg newsletter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.