Courtesy of Madman Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see Jake Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER in cinemas from November 27.
Film Synopsis: NIGHTCRAWLER is a pulse-pounding thriller set in the nocturnal underbelly of contemporary Los Angeles. Jake Gyllenhaal stars as Lou Bloom, a driven young man desperate for work who discovers the high-speed world of L.A. crime journalism. Finding a group of freelance camera crews who film crashes, fires, murder and other mayhem, Lou muscles into the cut-throat, dangerous realm of nightcrawling — where each police siren wail equals a possible windfall and victims are converted into dollars and cents. Aided by Rene Russo as Nina, a veteran of the blood-sport that is local TV news, Lou thrives. In the breakneck, ceaseless search for footage, he becomes the star of his own story.
How to win:
- Subscribe to our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/40DaX
- Send your name and address to email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Madman Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must subscribe to the Film Blerg newsletter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.