Courtesy of Icon Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see the SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR, in cinemas from September 18.
Film Synopsis: Co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller’s visually stunning Sin City graphic novels back to the screen in SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR. Eva Green stars as Ava, a temptress who enlists Dwight McCarthy (Brolin) in a bid to escape her ex-husband. Joseph Gordon Levitt plays Johnny, a mysterious gambler set on taking down his sworn enemy in a high stakes game of life and death. Weaving together two of Miller’s classic stories with new tales, the town’s most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more notorious inhabitants. Newcomers Juno Temple and Jeremy Piven join the all-star cast including Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Jessica Alba, and Jaime King who will be making their return to SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the SIN CITY status.
- Write “Win tickets to see the new SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with SIN CITY in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Icon Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.
Congratulations to the winners. Your passes will be mailed out shortly.
Love the site 🙂
I won tickets in the sin city giveaway but havent received them in the mail yet.
I’ll get in touch with the distributor and get back to you shortly.
I won tickets last month in the Sin City giveaway but I never received them. The movie is not showing in the cinemas anymore. =(
Thanks for the message. I’ve contacted the distributor to send you some replacement tickets. They should come soon hopefully.
I’ve just received a parcel containing “Sin City” Blu-Ray disc. Thanks very much.