Film Blerg is giving away 10 double passes to attend the AICE ISRAELI FILM FESTIVAL, running from 19 August – 7 September across the country. For more information, check out the festival website.
Film Synopsis: Diverse, complex, inspirational, and turbulent, the films screening at the AICE Israeli Film Festival present a kaleidoscope of Israeli society, exploring the myriad of stories from one of the most diverse and multi-racial countries in the world.
The exciting selection of films in this year’s program reflects the growing strength of Israeli cinema, which has bloomed over the past decade.
Israel’s cinematic prowess is being increasingly recognised internationally with seven Israeli films featured at the Cannes this year including, Camera d’Or winner Shira Geffen’s Self Made which opens this year’s Festival. This year’s Festival includes prizewinners from Cannes, Sundance and Jerusalem, as well as winners from Docaviv, Haifa, Tel Aviv SIFF and the Ophirs (Israeli ‘Oscars’.)
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the AICE ISRAELI FILM FESTIVAL status.
- Write “Win tickets to see attend the 2014 AICE ISRAELI FILM FESTIVAL” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with AICE ISRAELI FILM FESTIVAL in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the AICE Israeli Film Festival cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information provided to Film Blerg remains confidential.