Courtesy of Madman Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see the critically acclaimed, charming and exotic Indian romantic drama THE LUNCHBOX, in cinemas from July 10.
Film Synopsis: Ila, a neglected housewife, attempts to spice up her marriage by preparing a special lunch for her husband. When it is accidentally delivered to Saajan, a lonely widower on the brink of retirement, they exchange notes to each other to get to the bottom of the mistaken delivery. Their notes gradually evolve into a series of intimate little confessions about their loneliness, memories, regrets, fears and small joys. Still strangers physically, Ila and Saajan become swept up in a relationship built on the fantasy of their letters.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the THE LUNCHBOX status.
- Write “Win a tickets to see the new exotic and romantic drama THE LUNCHBOX” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with THE LUNCHBOX in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Madman Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.