Courtesy of Entertainment One, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see the new Australian film GALORE, in cinemas from June 19.
Film Synopsis: It’s a sweltering summer before the final year of school. Best friends Billie (Ashleigh Cummings, Puberty Blues) and Laura (Lily Sullivan, Camp) share every secret, except one – Billie is crazy in love and sleeping with Laura’s boyfriend Danny. When Billie’s social worker mum takes in Isaac, a troubled teen looking to get his life straight, the delicate balance of the three friends’ lives is disrupted. The four teenagers immerse themselves in a swirl of parties, possible love, sex and desire – until secrets are revealed and their lives are thrown into chaos. Visually stunning, Rhys Graham’s debut feature captures the world of teenage suburbia with a sensuous and vivid intensity; a world where adults are exiled to the outer margins. Evoking the burning energy of adolescent rebellion against small-town inertia, Galore is an intimate and hauntingly beautiful coming-of-age story of love, loss, and betrayal.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the GALORE status.
- Write “Win a tickets to see the new Australian film GALORE” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with GALORE in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Entertainment One cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.