Courtesy of Transmission Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see CHINESE PUZZLE, in cinemas from April 17.
Film Synopsis: When the mother of Xavier’s two children relocates to New York with the kids, Xavier can’t imagine living away from children, so he follows them to New York. Life doesn’t seem to get any simpler in New York, though, and Xavier faces a real Chinese puzzle.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the CHINESE PUZZLE status.
- Write “Win a double pass to see CHINESE PUZZLE” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with CHINESE PUZZLE in the subject.
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 7th April, 2014 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 11th April, 2014.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Transmission Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.
Congratulations to the winners of the competition. Your passes will be mailed out shortly.