Courtesy of Audi German Film Festival, Film Blerg is giving away 10 double passes to use during this year’s festival, kicking off this March.
Film Synopsis: Audaciously ambitious in its scope, the 2014 Festival will take place over two weeks in six luxurious Palace cinema locations across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra. Proudly presented by the Goethe-Institut in association with German Films, screening partner Palace Cinemas, and the support of Audi Australia.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the GERMAN FF status.
- Write “Win a double pass to use at the Audi German Film Festival” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with GERMAN FF in the subject.
Competition opens 9am AEST Tuesday 18th March, 2014 and closes 5pm AEST Sunday 22nd March, 2014.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Madman Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.
Congratulations to the winners. Your passes will be mailed out shortly.