Courtesy of Madman Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see the new music documentary HOW I LIVE NOW, in cinemas from November 28.
Film Synopsis: Daisy (Saoirse Ronan), a teenager from New York, is sent to the English countryside for the summer to stay with cousins. She soon immerses herself in a dreamy pastoral idyll as she falls madly in love with Eddie (George MacKay), until their perfect summer is blown apart by the sudden outbreak of a 21st Century world war. Along with Eddie’s younger siblings, Isaac (Tom Holland) and Piper (Harley Bird), they are left in isolation and forced to fend for themselves. When they are violently separated Daisy must embark on a terrifying journey in order to be reunited with the boy she loves. Eddie is never far from Daisy’s mind but as her journey to find him becomes more desperate, the idea of what she may or may not find consumes her consciousness and haunts her soul.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the HOW I LIVE NOW status.
- Write “Win tickets to see the new film HOW I LIVE NOW” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with HOW I LIVE NOW in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Madman Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.