Courtesy of Icon Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see the new music documentary ENDER’S GAME, in cinemas from December 5.
Film Synopsis: In the near future, a hostile alien race (called the Formics) have attacked Earth. If not for the legendary heroics of International Fleet Commander, Mazer Rackham (Ben Kingsley), all would have been lost. In preparation for the next attack, the highly esteemed Colonel Graff (Harrison Ford) and the International Military are training only the best young children to find the future Mazer. Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a shy, but strategically brilliant boy is pulled out of his school to join the elite.
Arriving at Battle School, Ender quickly and easily masters increasingly difficult war games, distinguishing himself and winning respect amongst his peers. Ender is soon ordained by Graff as the military’s next great hope, resulting in his promotion to Command School. Once there, he’s trained by Mazer Rackham, himself, to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the ENDER’S GAME status.
- Write “Win tickets to see Harrison Ford in ENDER’S GAME” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with ENDER’S GAME in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Icon Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.