Courtesy of Icon Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see Jackass presents BAD GRANDPA, in cinemas from November 14.
Film Synopsis: 86 year-old Irving Zisman is on a journey across America with the most unlikely companion, his 8 year-old Grandson Billy in “Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa”. This November, the signature Jackass character Irving Zisman (Johnny Knoxville) and Billy (Jackson Nicholl) will take movie audiences along for the most insane hidden camera road trip ever captured on camera. Along the way Irving will introduce the young and impressionable Billy to people, places and situations that give new meaning to the term childrearing. The duo will encounter male strippers, disgruntled child beauty pageant contestants (and their equally disgruntled mothers), funeral home mourners, biker bar patrons and a whole lot of unsuspecting citizens. Real people in unreal situations, making for one really messed up comedy.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the JACKASS status.
- Write “Win tickets to see JACKASS PRESENTS BAD GRANDPA” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with JACKASS in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Paramount Pictures cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.