Courtesy of Scribble Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to a special Q&A screening of LASSETER’S BONES, in cinemas from October 31.
Please note that the screening is on Thursday Oct 24 at 6.45pm near Melbourne CBD.
Film Synopsis: In 1931 Harold Lasseter’s body was found in Central Australia’s deserts. His diary revealed that he’d found gold, worth millions…but that he’d give it all for a loaf of bread… The gold is still yet to be found. Filmmaker Luke Walker finds Lasseter’s 85 year-old son, still searching the desert, not only for gold, but something far more precious. Now, 80 years since Lasseter set off from Alice Springs to meet his fate, is it possible to piece together the fragments of history he left behind? Armed with a camera and the unshakable belief that he will find gold in Lasseter’s story, Walker sets out to unravel the tangle of myths, lies and legend that lie buried with Lasseter’s bones in the heart of Australia.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the LASSETER’S BONES status.
- Write “Win tickets to a special preview screening of the new documentary LASSETER’S BONES” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with LASSETER’S BONES in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Scribble Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.