Courtesy of Transmission Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see France’s 2014 official submission to the Academy Awards Foreign Language category RENOIR, in cinemas from October 24.
Directed by Gilles Bourdos (The Rules of the Game), RENOIR tells the story of celebrated Impressionist painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir in declining health at age 74; and his son Jean, who returns home as a wounded World War 1 soldier. Both men fall under the spell of the painter’s latest muse: the free-spirited and young Andrée.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the RENOIR status.
- Write “Win tickets to see France’s official 2014 Oscar submission RENOIR” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with RENOIR in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Transmission Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.