Courtesy of Audi German Film Festival, Film Blerg is giving away 10 double passes to use during the festival, beginning the Tuesday 30 April.
The Audi Festival of German Films, orchestrated by the Goethe-Institut Australia, is the key event for German culture in Australia’s arts calendar.
Showcasing Germany’s thriving creative industry, the festival brings a fine selection of contemporary, award-winning, internationally acclaimed German-language movies with English subtitles to Australian cities, towns and their communities. Building on the success of previous years, we are delighted to be expanding the festival in 2013 to include Newcastle and Byron Bay for the first time.
The event is supported by a network of partners, friends and sponsors, many of whom we have worked with for a number of years. The same is true for the independent Australian-German selection jury. This aspect transforms the festival into a truly Australian event of the highest artistic and inspiring ideals, whilst simultaneously acknowledging, and catering to, the cinematic tastes and expectations of local audiences.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the AUDI GERMAN FILM FESTIVAL status.
- Write “Win a double pass to the 2013 Audi German Film Festival” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with GERMAN FILM FESTIVAL in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Audi German Film Festival cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.