Courtesy of the Alliance Francaise French Film Festival, Film Blerg is giving away 10 double passes to use during the festival, running across 6 major capital cities.
Synopsis: Founded in 1883 in Paris, the Alliance Française is an independent, local, not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to promoting the spread of French language and culture around the world.
Amongst a big network of 1040 Alliances Françaises in 136 countries and over 30 Alliances Françaises in Australia, the Alliances Françaises of Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney jointly organise the Alliance Française French Film Festival.
Now in its 24th year the Alliance Française French Film Festival is set to rekindle its love affair with audiences when it returns in 2013 with 43 spectacular films.
Proudly presented by Peugeot, the Festival, which is the biggest foreign film event in Australia, will enchant the most discerning cinephile with an eclectic selection of the finest movies to emerge from France over the last 12 months.
Check out the program here.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL status.
- Write “Win a double pass to the 2013 Alliance Francaise French Film Festival.” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and the Alliance Francaise French Film Festival cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.