Courtesy of Madman Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see the new documentary about the life of former Vogue editor and fashion icon Diana Vreeland in DIANA VREELAND: THE EYE HAS TO TRAVEL out in cinemas from Thurs 22 November.
Film Synopsis: Diana Vreeland wasn’t just a tastemaker; she created the whole idea of tastemaking.
She was the oracle of style, a woman who defined the way we looked at couture. Across a career that spanned half a century, she edited Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue, discovered Lauren Bacall (and innumerable others) and was style consultant to Jackie Onassis.
The Eye Has to Travel is granddaughter-in-law Lisa Immordino Vreeland’s reverential portrait of this ambitious, exacting fashion icon. Featuring contributions from the designers, photographers and models whose careers were made by the couture queen, as well as recreated interviews with Diana herself, this tribute hums with all the zest and poise of its inspirational subject: a woman whose unique vision shaped an entire generation of tastemakers.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the DIANA VREELAND status.
- Write “Win tickets to see the new documentary of a former Vogue editor in DIANA VREELAND: THE EYE HAS TO TRAVEL” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with DIANA VREELAND in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Madman Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.