Courtesy of Potential Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see Bobcat Goldthwait’s new film GOD BLESS AMERICA out in cinemas from Thurs 15 November.
Film Synopsis: Taboo-busting filmmaker and comedian Bobcat Goldthwait (World’s Greatest Dad,Sleeping Dogs Lie) returns with an hilarious black comedy that follows a modern day Bonnie and Clyde as they eliminate some of modern society’s obnoxious pests. Starring Joel Murray (Mad Men) and Tara Lynne Barr.
Frank has had enough of the downward spiral of American culture. Divorced, recently fired, and possibly terminally ill, Frank truly has nothing left to live for. But instead of taking his own life, he buys a gun and decides to take out his frustration on the cruelest, stupidest, most intolerant people he can imagine – starting with some particularly odious reality television stars. Frank finds an unusual accomplice in a high-school student, Roxy, who shares his sense of rage and disenfranchisement. Together they embark on a nationwide assault on our country’s most irritating celebrities.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the GOD BLESS AMERICA status.
- Write “Win tickets to see Bobcat Goldthwait’s new satirical dark comedy GOD BLESS AMERICA” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with GOD BLESS AMERICA in the subject.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Potential Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.