Just in time for Halloween and courtesy of Disney, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see Tim Burton’s FRANKENWEENIE, in cinemas from Thurs 25 October.
Film Synopsis: From creative genius Tim Burton (“Alice in Wonderland,” The Nightmare Before Christmas”) comes “Frankenweenie,” a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life—with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor’s fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new “leash on life” can be monstrous.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the FRANKENWEENIE status.
- Write “Win tickets to see Tim Burton’s latest masterpiece FRANKENWEENIE just in time for Halloween!” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with FRANKENWEENIE in the subject.
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 8th October, 2012 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 12th October, 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Disney cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.