Courtesy of Roadshow Films, Film Blerg is giving away 10 double passes to LOOPER starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis, in cinemas from Thurs 27 September.
Film Synopsis: LOOPER is set in the near future and involves a group of hit men called Loopers, who work for a crime syndicate in the further future. Their bosses send targets back in time, and the Looper’s job is to simply shoot them and dispose of the body. The target vanishes from the future and the Looper disposes of a corpse that technically doesn’t exist. A very clean system, unless you let your loop run…
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the LOOPER status.
- Write “Win tickets to LOOPER starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with LOOPER in the subject.
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 17th September, 2012 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 21st September, 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Roadshow Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.