Courtesy of Pinnacle Films, Film Blerg is giving away 10 double passes to HIT AND RUN, in cinemas from Thurs 6 September.
Film Synopsis: A former bank robber, Charlie Bronson (Dax Shepard), living in a small California town with his girlfriend, Annie (Kristen Bell), decides to leave witness protection to help her reach her dream job in L.A. But Annies nosey ex (Michael Rosenbaum) sends Charlies former accomplices (led by Bradley Cooper) and bumbling protective U.S. Marshal (Tom Arnold) in hot pursuit. Their trip quickly turns from a leisurely drive into raucous, high-speed comedic mayhem.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the HIT & RUN status.
- Write “Win free tickets to see Bradley Cooper, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard in the new comedy HIT & RUN” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with HIT & RUN in the subject.
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 27th August, 2012 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 31st August, 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Pinnacle Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.