Courtesy of Roadshow Films, Film Blerg is giving away 20 single passes to see Tom Cruise and a whole lot of 80s rock music in his new flick ROCK OF AGES only in cinemas from 14 June, 2012.
Film Synopsis: Rock of Ages tells the story of small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock ‘n’ roll romance is told through the heart pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake and more.
ONLY AT THE MOVIES JUNE 14TH
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on Rock of Ages status.
- Write “Win free tickets to see Tom Cruise in ROCK OF AGES” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with ROCK OF AGES in the subject.
20 winners will be randomly selected from those who share the status with the stated written material.
Competition opens 9am AEST Tuesday 5th June, 2012 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 8th June, 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Roadshow Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.