Courtesy of Rialto Distribution, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to CHINESE TAKEAWAY, in cinemas from Thurs 30 August.
Film Synopsis: Winner of Best Film and the Audience Award at the Rome International Film Festival, CHINESE TAKEAWAY is a comedy following the relationship between a reclusive Spanish hardware store owner and a Chinese immigrant, thrown together by an absurd twist of fate.
For over 20 years, introverted hardware store owner Roberto (Ricardo Darín, THE SECRET IN THEIR EYES) has lived virtually shut off from the outside. After a chance encounter with Jun, a Chinese man who has arrived in Argentina looking for his only living relative, Roberto takes him in. Their unusual cohabitation helps Roberto bring an end to his loneliness, but not without revealing to the impassive Jun that destiny’s intersections are many and they can even divulge the film’s surreal opening sequence: a brindled cow falling from the sky.
How to win:
- Visit our Facebook page and hit the “SHARE” button on the CHINESE TAKEAWAY status.
- Write “Win see Rialto’s new film CHINESE TAKEAWAY” in the write something section.
- Send your name and address to email@example.com with CHINESE TAKEAWAY in the subject.
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 20th August, 2012 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 24th August, 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Rialto Distribution cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.