Courtesy of Hopscotch Films, Film Blerg is giving away 3 double passes to see WHERE DO WE GO NOW? only in cinemas from 28 June, 2012.
Film Synopsis: From the creator of Caramel, Nadine Labaki’s new film Where Do We Go Now? is a charming, inventive and very entertaining piece of cinema. In an isolated village, a close-knit group of friends of Muslim and Christian women gather daily at the local cafe to share gossip and song. When their community comes under threat from outside tensions, they band together and ingeniously devise a plan to distract their local menfolk.
ONLY AT THE MOVIES JUNE 28TH
To win tickets, follow the simple instructions
- Fill out your name, email and address
- Name Nadine Labaki’s previous film
- Follow Film Blerg on Twitter or Facebook and check the box
- Agree to the terms and conditions
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 18th May, 2012 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 22nd June, 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents.
- Film Blerg and Hopscotch Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Any information sent remains confidential.