Courtesy of Transmission Films, Film Blerg is giving away 5 double passes to see THE DEEP BLUE SEA, only at the movies April 12, 2012.
Film Synopsis: Hester Collyer (Academy Award® winner Rachel Weisz) leads a privileged life in 1950s London as the beautiful wife of high court judge Sir William Collyer (Simon Russell Beale). To the shock of those around her, she walks out on her marriage to move in with young ex-RAF pilot, Freddie Page (Tom Hiddleston), with whom she has fallen passionately in love.Set in post-war Britain, this adaptation by Terence Davies (The House of Mirth, The Long Day Closes, Distance Voice Still Lives) of Terence Rattigan’s classic play, The Deep Blue Sea is a study of forbidden love, suppressed desire, and the fear of loneliness – but is at heart a deeply moving love story. Stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, what – or whom – should Hester choose?
To win tickets, follow the simple instructions
- Fill out your name, email and address
- Name one of Terrence Davies’ adaptations
- Follow Film Blerg on Twitter or Facebook and check the box
- Agree to the terms and conditions
Competition opens 9am AEST Monday 26th March, 2012 and closes 5pm AEST Friday 30th March, 2012.
Competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- Passes are eligible only to Australian residents
- Film Blerg and Transmission Films cannot be held accountable for any delay or loss of prizes.
- You must follow Film Blerg on Facebook or Twitter to be eligible.
- Latest Posts